Hints & Tips
Updated on June 14, 2021, 1:26 pm
This page is a collection of references to extra information which we hope will be helpful to the Hydra user. They are in no particular order.
- Safety with Hydra
- How to get the best focus and throughput
- Updating the focus for change in temperature
- What to do if the gripper gets lost
- Why fibers sometimes collide or can't be configured
- Controlling the Comparison lamps directly from the TCS
- How to control the spectrograph without using the GUI
- How to use the TV camera in the chimney.
- Aligning FOPS
- WIYN Hydra Manual (Post Script)
20oct01 K. Olsen.