Astro2020 Science White Paper Coordination Hub
2020 Decadal Survey Science White Paper Coordination Hub
As input for the 2020 Decadal Survey of Astronomy and Astrophysics (Astro2020), the National Academies of Science, Engineering and Medicine issued a call for Science White Papers that discuss important scientific questions that will define the astronomical research landscape for the next decade.
NOAO created this hub in order to help potential white paper authors to advertise their ideas and to find others with common interests with whom they may wish to collaborate. NOAO has particular interest in topics for which ground-based optical-infrared (OIR) capabilities may be relevant, but this hub is open to submissions in any area of astronomy and astrophysics.
The submission date for Astro2020 science white papers has passed (11 March 2019) and we are no longer accepting new topics on this coordination hub. However, you may browse the topics that were submitted.
I want to:
- Review or comment on submitted topics
- AstroSlack2020: Decadal Survey discussion, including all areas of research.
- NRAO's Astro2020 Science White Paper coordination: Includes research topics in all areas, not limited to radio/millimeter astronomy.
- NASA Exoplanet Exploration Program Analysis Group (ExoPAG) white paper coordination: Focus on extrasolar planets and star/planet formation.
- White paper endorsements for Cosmology and Fundamental Physics
More Astro2020 white paper coordination sites:
Please visit these sites and consider posting your topics there as well in order to reach a wider audience.
For more information on the 2020 Decadal Survey, including the call for community input, submission instructions, templates, and sample white papers from the 2010 Decadal Survey, please visit: