- A COOKBOOK for new users
- The CTIO version of the MOSAIC MANUAL. (postscript version, ~700 kBytes).
- You may find the KPNO Mosaic I homepage helpful (Note that although the two cameras were intended to be direct copies of each other, this manual is specific to the KPNO Mosaic I, and may contain information which does NOT apply to the CTIO Mosaic II. CTIO Mosaic II is not available at any telescope besides the 4-m prime focus, and is the only optical imager scheduled at that telescope.)
- A few Frequently asked questions.
- MOSOCS, an exposure sequencer for Mosaic II.
- Filters available for Mosaic II (with focus offsets).
- Notes regarding the Atmospheric Dispersion Corrector (ADC).
- Please don't forget to fill out the Blanco 4-m End of Night (Internal Access Only) and End of Run Report (Internal Access Only).
CTIO Mosaic Support Pages (internal use only)
Updated on May 24, 2022, 8:01 am